CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionJack Brenner, a New Orleans homicide detective, hopes to repair his faltering marriage while his daughters are away at summer camp. Then he receives word that Emmet Lloyd Graves, a man on death row, has some information about his cousin's unsolved murder. Like a brother to jack during his troubled childhood, David was one of two civil rights workers killed in the summer of 1972.Before he can figure out whether Graves is conning him, Jack is put on ather murder case; the victim, Steven Bowen, broke David's high school record in the mile before being shot to death at a pay phone. With the encouragement of his partner, Keisha Lundy, Jack juggles the Bowen with his own secret investigation of Grave's claim. Willow Ashe, a television reporter and old flame, complicates, matters by breaking the story on national news. Jack is upset at first, but the publicity gets him what he wants, a chance to solve his cousin's murder.Delivering a gripping mystery with a fine balance of humour, violence, and sorrow, Rick Nelson is a welcome new voice in crime fiction.
- Author BiographyRick Nelson had more than twenty years of experience in the energy industry and was director of human resources for the city of Pasadena, Texas. He lived with his wife in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Rick Nelson
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinotaur Books,US
- Out-of-print date09/04/2009
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.