All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionBoundary Element Methods have become a major numerical tool in scientific and engineering problem-solving, with particular applications to numerical computations and simulations of partial differential equations in engineering.Boundary Element Methods provides a rigorous and systematic account of the modern mathematical theory of Boundary Element Methods, including the requisite background on general partial, differential equation methods, Sobolev spaces, pseudo-differential and Fredholm operators and finite elements. It aims at the computation of many types of elliptic boundary value problems in potential theory, elasticity, wave propagation, and structural mechanics. Also presented are various methods and algorithms for nlinear partial differential equations.This second edition has been fully revised and combines the mathematical rigour necessary for a full understanding of the subject, with extensive examples of applications illustrated with computer graphics. This book is intended as a textbook and reference for applied mathematicians, physical scientists and engineers at graduate and research level. It will be an invaluable sourcebook for all concerned with numerical modeling and the solution of partial differential equations.
- Author(s)Goong Chen,Jianxin Zhou
- PublisherAtlantis Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- Series TitleAtlantis Studies in Mathematics for Engineering and Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAtlantis Press
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.