Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionBoundary Value Problems for Systems of Differential, Difference and Fractional Equations: Positive Solutions discusses the concept of a differential equation that brings together a set of additional constraints called the boundary conditions. As boundary value problems arise in several branches of math given the fact that any physical differential equation will have them, this book will provide a timely presentation on the topic. Problems involving the wave equation, such as the determination of rmal modes, are often stated as boundary value problems. To be useful in applications, a boundary value problem should be well posed. This means that given the input to the problem there exists a unique solution, which depends continuously on the input. Much theoretical work in the field of partial differential equations is devoted to proving that boundary value problems arising from scientific and engineering applications are in fact well-posed.
- Author(s)Johnny L. Henderson,Rodica Luca,Rodica Luca Tudorache
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.