All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionTravel the Whiskey Trail and around the country with whiskey professor Bernie Lubbers as he reveals the history and process of making and selling America's native spirit. Sharing his homespun Kentucky wisdom and outrageous whiskey adventures Bernie engages the reader with humorous tales throughout the book. But this book is t all fun and games. The Whiskey Professor enlightens with a rock solid history of the spirit, the industry and its legends. Readers will also be delighted with bourbon and whiskey recipes for drinks and food contributed by bars and restaurants along the Whiskey Trail and the professors own family archives.
- Author BiographyBernie Lubbers is the Whiskey Professor for Beam Global Spirits and Wine -- the best job title on the planet. Before becoming a Whiskey Professor Bernie was a comedian for 25 years and knows how to tell a story. He was named Global Whiskey Ambassador of the Year, 2009 by Whiskey Magazine.
- Author(s)Bernie Lubbers
- PublisherBlue River Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue River Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, maps
- Weight362 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.