All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Ibrahim employs Bourdieu's key concepts in order to explain the complex dynamics of social movements by detailing the key stages of development of, and ideological conflict between, 21st century British anti-capitalist organizations, and their interactions with wider social and political forces.
- Author BiographyJoseph Ibrahim is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Leeds Beckett University, UK. His research interests are in social theory, political and social movements, ideology, and social network analysis. He has published a number of journal articles on British anti-capitalism and the student protest movement.
- Author(s)Joseph Ibrahim
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Political Sociology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.