All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- Description'Bourdieu and the Journalistic Field' is an exciting new text which builds on Bourdieu's critique of our media-saturated culture. Presenting the work of influential scholars who worked with or were influenced by Bourdieu, this volume is the book for scholars seeking a more detailed elaboration of field theory in relation to the mass media.
- Author BiographyRodney Benson teaches at New York University. Erik Neveu is affiliated with the Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Rennes.
- Author(s)Rodney Benson
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2004
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight379 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.