Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionBowling is a one-stop shop for all cricket coaches, teachers and players looking for ways to improve play. It sets out coaching advice in clear, jargon-free language, with plenty of photographs to add further explanation. Content includes: The basics, e.g. the run-up, the delivery strideTechnique for each style of delivery with step-by-step illustrated instructionsTraining drills to improve each skillCommon problems - and how to fix themTactics, e.g. when to use which style of delivery, patience and disciplineAdvanced play, e.g. the more difficult techniques The book also includes examples of players, past and present, who are rewned for their expertise in certain techniques, as well as words of advice from the legends.
- Author BiographyMark Davis is Head Coach at the specialist cricket school, Millfield, and a former professional cricketer. Sam Collins is a cricket writer.
- Author(s)Mark Davis,Sam Collins
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wisden & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/04/2015
- Content NoteB&W photos
- Weight324 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.