All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete step-by-step guide to Native American bows and arrows, including information on how to build and care for wooden bows, sinew-backed bows, composite bows, strings, arrows, and quivers. Enlightening and entertaining, this book has easy-to-follow instructions for the reader who plans to make and use his own bow, and offers good reading for the armchair archer.
- Author BiographyJimm Hamm has been making arrows, bows, and quivers by hand, following Native American methods, since the 1980s. He lives, as he says, in the Republic of Texas.
- Author(s)Jim Hamm
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.