All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with full-color photographs, this fun and practical guide gives you everything you need to make your relationship with your Boxer even better. Inside, you'll find: Characteristics to look for when choosing a Boxer; a list of supplies you'll need; advice on grooming, feeding, and training; a chart to keep track of important information. In addition, a bonus DVD shows you how to teach your furry friend basic commands and tricks, correct inappropriate behaviors, and understand his or her unique personality.
- Author BiographyStephanie Abraham fell in love with Boxers when she was a child. In 1971,she and her husband acquired their first show dog and established Trefoil Boxers. Since then, they have bred or owned almost 30 AKC champion Boxers. Stephanie is a licensed AKC Boxer judge and has judged in the U.S., England, Australia, Japan, the Philippines, and Mexico.
- Author(s)Stephanie Abraham
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleHappy Healthy Pet
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight344 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.