All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionBoxing, originally published in 1943, was compiled by boxing champions and coaches to teach World War II cadets how to take a punch and fight back viciously, calmly and with deadly intent. The manual was so successful that the U.S. Naval Institute reissued it several times, and copies of the original manual are still in high demand. Get yourself into top fighting shape by following the combat-proven boxing drills used by generations of naval recruits.
- Author(s)United States Naval Institute
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1943
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content Notephotos
- Weight896 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.