All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspiring story. --Ken Salazar, United States Secretary of the Interior A poignant and inspirational memoir of one family's emigration from Cuba to the United States during the harsh political times associated with the Cuban Revolution, Boxing for Cuba is a lyrical testament to the tenacity of the human spirit. A must-read for all. Guillermo Vicente Vidal is a native of Cuba and grew up in Colorado. After graduating from college, he held various government positions, including mayor of Denver. Vidal is president and CEO of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Denver, and he lives with his family in Denver, Colorado.
- Author BiographyGuillermo Vicente Vidal is a native of Cuba, and grew up in Colorado. After graduating from the University of Colorado, he held various government positions, including Mayor of Denver. Vidal is president and CEO of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Denver, and he lives with his family in Denver.
- Author(s)Guillermo Vicente Vidal
- PublisherFulcrum Inc.,US
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationGolden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFulcrum Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date18/01/2016
- Content Note5 B&W photographs
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.