All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoy Novak turns 20 and decides to try for a brand-new life. Flax Hill, Massachusetts, isn't exactly a welcoming town, but it does have the virtue of being the last stop on the bus route she took from New York. Flax Hill is also the hometown of Arturo Whitman - craftsman, widower and father of Sw. Sw is mild-mannered, radiant and deeply cherished - exactly the sort of little girl Boy never was, and Boy is utterly beguiled by her. If Sw displays a certain inscrutability at times, that's simply a characteristic she shares with her father, harmless until Boy gives birth to Sw's sister, Bird. When Bird is born, Boy is forced to re-evaluate the image Arturo's family have presented to her and Boy, Sw and Bird are broken apart.
- Author BiographyHelen Oyeyemi is the author of The Icarus Girl, The Opposite House, White is for Witching (which won a Somerset Maugham Award), and Mr Fox. Helen was included in Granta's Best Young British Novelists. Boy, Snow, Bird is Helen's fifth novel.
- PrizesLong-listed for Folio Prize 2015.
- Author(s)Helen Oyeyemi
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight229 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain market ed
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.