All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionJames Bond never had to dress up as a girl ...Spies-in-training Joe and Sam have one last mission to complete before Joe's family is moved on and Joe can finally ditch the dresses and stop pretending to be 'Josie'. They have to handle a series of top-secret collections using their growing stealth skills - t to mention the latest gadgets from HQ - it's perfect! At least, it is until Joe's spy mum is put in danger and needs an urgent body double ...Joe's disguise is about to become a lot taller! Can he walk in high heels well eugh - and learn what it means to t only be a spy, but also a parent - to fool the enemies and save his family from discovery?
- Author BiographyKate Scott has written for CBeebies (Big and Small, Chuggington), and The Hive (Disney World). Her radio play Voice was shortlisted for the Nick Darke Award. She is the author of the delightful series SPIES IN DISGUISE with the second book, BOY IN A TUTU available now. Follow Kate on Twitter: @KateScottWriter.
- Author(s)Kate Scott
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSpies in Disguise
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiccadilly Press Ltd
- Content NoteClare Elsom
- Weight159 g
- Width12 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine128 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clare Elsom
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.