All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- Description1980, Rome's famous Cinecitta film studios, and wet-behind-the-ears gofer Gil Graham from Los Angeles meets British gofer Mike Smith. They're the Boys of Vice City and their tempestuous love affair rocks them to London - Disco City - splits them between Two Cities, and reunites them in the Fast Lane of London again. But Gil kws Mike has a past, that their nemesis, the movie mogul James Rosen, picked Mike out of the gutter. So how does a privately educated Latin scholar fall so low? Boy of the West End takes Mike back in time and follows his trail of discovery, perdition, and eventual redemption.
- Author BiographyZack was born in 1948 in Switzerland; since 1973 he lives in the UK. He is a self-educated illustrator and started to design explicit gay comic strips in the early seventies, inspired by his very own erotic fantasies. Zack designed numberless comic strips for British magazines like HIM,Vulcan and Teenage Dreams. British-born co-author Roger Kean has had careers as a movie cameraman, film editor, journalist, magazine and book editor, and has written millions of words about many subjects, including gay fiction.
- PublisherBruno Gmuender GmbH
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBruno Gmunder Verlag GmbH
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.