All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.88Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a lively, upbeat tone that talks to young men ages 10 and up in their own language, this book guides them through the maze of emotions, peer pressure, and misconceptions that surround girls and dating. Filled with solid advice and information that enables young men to make good decisions and handle themselves around girls w and in the future, the text is interspersed with quick personalized quizzes to build understanding and self-confidence. Individual chapter topics include crushes, getting to kw a girl, what to do when you go out, how to break up, getting dumped, dances, and parties.
- Author BiographyGary J. Campbell, MS, BSW, is a licensed school counselor and social worker with more than 23 years of experience. He is on the Board of the Wisconsin School Counselor Association, a member of the St. Croix Valley Restorative Justice Board, and is faculty representative for the school district s educational foundation. He lives in River Falls, Wisconsin. Frank C. Hawkins is the coauthor of The Book of Bad Habits for Young (And Not So Young!) Men and Women, The Boy s Body Guide, The Boy s Fitness Guide, and The Girl's Fitness Guide. He lives in Potomac Falls, Virginia.
- Author(s)Frank C Hawkins,Gary J Campbell
- PublisherBoy's Guide Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoy's Guide Books
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.