All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe original CliffsNotes study guides offer a look into key elements and ideas within classic works of literature. The latest generation of titles in this series also features glossaries and visual elements that complement the familiar format. CliffsNotes on Fahrenheit 451 explores a twenty-fourth century world in which books are considered evil because they inspire people to think and to question. Following the story of a 30-year-old fireman who's spent the last decade destroying books for a living, this study guide features a graphical map to show how the vel's characters relate to one ather. In addition, CliffsNotes provides character analyses that take you deeper into the minds and mechanical workings of Ray Bradbury's famous social criticism. Other features that help you figure out this important work include: personal background on the author; sypsis of the book and a look at major themes; summaries and commentaries on each part of the book; review section that features multiple-choice questions, quoted passages, and suggested essay topics and practice projects; resource center with books, articles, and Web sites that can help round out your kwledge; classic literature or modern-day treasure you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
- Author BiographyKristi Hiner is an English teacher at Wooster High School in Wooster, Ohio, where she also serves as the school newspaper advisor. A graduate of Ohio University, she is currently working on her Master's degree.
- Author(s)K Hiner
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication13/12/2000
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleCliffs Notes S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Weight99 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.