All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo many ways to bend your brain! From crossword variants and word searches to logic puzzles, mazes, and sudoku, this fabulous collection is filled with a wide variety of brainteasers and conundrums. Solvers eager for a mind-melting workout will find exactly what they're looking for!
- Author BiographyStanley Newman is crossword editor for the Long Island, New York, newspaper Newsday, and is syndicated worldwide to more than 100 daily, Sunday, and Internet newspapers. As a puzzle creator, his work has appeared regularly in Prevention, People, Sport, and Businessweek magazines. Newman is the author or editor of over 125 books and has organized and conducted many puzzle and trivia events in the United States, including four seminars at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, DC, and, in 2007, the first crossword tournament ever held at Yale University. He lives in NY with his wife and has three grown children.
- Author(s)Conceptis Puzzles,David Phillips,George Bredehorn,Peter Ritmeester
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- Series TitleBrain Benders
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight635 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byStanley Newman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.