All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>So many ways to bend your brain! </b> From crossword variants and word searches to logic puzzles, mazes, and sudoku, this fabulous collection is filled with a wide variety of brainteasers and conundrums. Solvers eager for a mind-melting workout will find exactly what they're looking for!
- Author BiographyStanley Newman is crossword editor for the Long Island, New York, newspaper <i>Newsday</i>, and is syndicated worldwide to more than 100 daily, Sunday, and Internet newspapers. As a puzzle creator, his work has appeared regularly in <i>Prevention</i>, <i>People</i>, <i>Sport</i>, and <i>Businessweek</i> magazines. Newman is the author or editor of over 125 books and has organized and conducted many puzzle and trivia events in the United States, including four seminars at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, DC, and, in 2007, the first crossword tournament ever held at Yale University. He lives in NY with his wife and has three grown children.
- Author(s)Conceptis Puzzles,David Phillips,George Bredehorn,Peter Ritmeester
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleBrain Benders
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight590 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byStanley Newman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.