All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionGain fresh insights for teaching, learning, and assessing kwledge of critical science concepts through the exploration of research-based practices for science education.
- Author BiographyMargaret Angermeyer Mangan is an award-winning educator whose teaching experience spans thirty-six years and grades 1 through 8 in Wisconsin schools. Most recently, Margaret taught science at Whitefish Bay Middle School, and prior to that was a science specialist for elementary schools in Whitefish Bay. In addition to working with students, Margaret presents hands-on science workshops for educators. Margaret has a Master's of Education in professional development with an emphasis in science education from Cardinal Stritch University in Milwaukee.
- Author(s)Margaret Angermeyer Mangan
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.