All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe result of three decades of research by an internationally acclaimed expert, this book is packed with more than 200 individual games to help children of varying ages and abilities build their thinking, language, and social skills and have fun at the same time. Ideal for parents, teachers, and nursery school staff, each game is clearly introduced to explainthe skills it will develop. Both brain games and travel games cover a wide range of ages from just a few months to nine years old so the bookcan be used for many years and within families of multiple kids. Helping to create lasting bonds with parents, siblings, and caregivers, the games and activities outlined will produce clear improvements to a child s mind andmake positive developments in literacy and numeracy, musical and reasoning skills, and physical dexterity.
- Author BiographyRobert Fisher taught for more thantwo decadesbefore becoming a professor of education at Brunel University. He is a speaker, an educational consultant, and the author ofmany books on education, including Teaching Children to Learn, Teaching Children to Think, andthe Stories for Thinking series.
- Author(s)Robert Fisher
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.