All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an overview of my experiences sustaining the dreaded brain injury. I also go into some of circumstances which led to my injury. Writing this was an enlightening project that I hope will t forsake me. I have ultimately been working on this for years. More recently, however, I have added more pages. I have tried to paint as accurate of a picture as possible of my injury for this project. It is my hope that I can inspire others t to make the same mistakes I've made. This head injury or concussion was t fun. If I can utilize this debacle to teach others to avoid putting themselves in situations such as this, it would be worth it.
- Author(s)Ivan Loesch
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.