All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionBrain Research in Language addresses important neurological issues involved in reading. The reading process is a highly composite cognitive task, which relies on brain systems that were originally devoted to other functions. The majority of studies in this area have used behavioral methodologies. This book presents data obtained from studies employing behavioral, electrophysiological and imaging methodologies focusing on the regular reading process and the dyslexic population.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleLiteracy Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byZvia Breznitz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.