All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionEnergise your brain through calming exercises in Brain-science: colourtation the new meditation Dr Stan Rodski brings the study of neuroscience again to his second book of colouring, with brand new exercises to focus the brain and create a meditative state that calms and removes stress from our busy, crowded lives. With over 75 brand new patterns, Dr Rodski's easy-to-use meditative techniques are designed to focus your brain through the use of colouring. and in this book he shows how this can help us to be t only calmer, but more agile and to learn faster. The simple act of colouring has the power to engage your brain, improve your mood and kindle creativity by providing a mindful task that can create new neural pathways and connections in our brains. In this book Dr Rodski looks at the fight or flight to stress and how colouring can help; how repetition, pattern and focus relax the brain and help it energise; and how colouring can help the brain to be more agile and a fast learner. Allow the mind to relax and enjoy the effects of Dr Rodski's simple Colourtation technique.
- Author BiographyDr Stan Rodski worked as a psychologist for over 30 years. Currently he is involved in neuro scientific research around the issues of stress and how best to deal with it in our personal, family and work life. He first qualified as a registered psychologist in 1985 and completed his doctorate in bio science in 1994. Most recently he had been applying brain science research to areas such as improving sleep, fatigue and stress, and energy revitalisation and management. This research has led to a number of programs that he facilitates all over the world, and the Anti-Stress Colourtation book series was first available through these programs where its success in creating a calming effect was initially recognised and established.
- Author(s)Stan Rodski
- PublisherHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Weight420 g
- Width197 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- touring*modelt09 Feb, 2017by
Relaxes the Brain!
I purchased this book (and the others in the series) to help with better quality of sleep. It seems to have worked as I am now not aware of being disturbed throughout the night. Worth a try!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New