All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrain Science for Principals: What School Leaders Need to Kw features leadership of learning from the perspective of recent findings of educational neuroscience. Each chapter explores a question related to learning and offers practical suggestions for principals. Divided into six sections, each of the 24 short chapters can stand alone or the book can be read cover-to-cover.
- Author BiographyLinda L. Lyman is a professor in the Department of Educational Administration and Foundations at Illinois State University. Through her teaching and writing, she has explored and advocated leadership approaches that enhance learning, promote growth through dialogue, and advance social justice.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight390 g
- Width175 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byLinda L. Lyman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.