Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.50
About this product
- DescriptionHovanec, whose My First Puzzles books have become a huge success, has created a fantastic new series for seven to nine year olds who love word searches, mazes, crosswords and variety puzzles. Many puzzles are also based on silly riddles that will make kids giggle! A yummy word search set in a bakery, a game with a magic square, a 'sum situation' where numbers form a word code: these and many more supersizzling 'brain games' will entertain kids for hours!
- Author BiographyHELENE HOVANEC is a long-time puzzle writer whose previous books include Tough Trivia for Kids and several My First Puzzles books plus many more.
- Author(s)Helene Hovanec
- PublisherSterling Juvenile
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUltimate Puzzle Challenge
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Juvenile
- Out-of-print date02/04/2013
- Content Noteb/w illustrations throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.