All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThese are brain games at their very best and it s puzzle why! The BrainSnack(r) brand guarantees to train your brain, enhancing logic, imagination, creativity, and memory. This vibrant and appealing collection serves up a wide range of visual and verbal conundrums, from grids and pixel fun to concentration exercises and continuous line challenges. Feeling lucky? Then try your hand at the Lucky Puzzle Slot Coin game. Want to test out your logic skills? Then find the slices that will complete the colorful pie chart. (It s trickier than it first appears!) Search for elements that stand out from the rest, focus your attention on three-dimensional images and meaningful colors, look for repetitive series, and decipher the correct order of patterns. The result is a total mental workout that enables you to develop your gray matter at all levels matter what your age.
- Author BiographyPeterFrank was founded in 2000 by Peter De Schepper and Frank Coussement. Their internationally registered trademark, BrainSnack(r), stands for challenging, language-independent, logical puzzles and mind games for kids, teens, and adults. It also stands for high quality puzzles. Whether they are made by hand like the visual puzzles or generated by computer like Sudoku, all puzzles are tested by the target group they were made for before using them. In order to guarantee that the computer generated puzzles can actually be solved by humans, they make programs that only use human logic algorithms.
- Author(s)Frank Coussement,Peter De Schepper
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Notefull colour illustration throughout
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.