All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIt's puzzle heaven for crossword devotees who are short on time but looking for ways to keep their brains and their pencils sharp. Created by Matt Gaffney, author of seven books of crossword puzzles, four books of variety puzzles, the narrative Gridlock: Crossword Puzzles and the Mad Geniuses Who Create Them and crossword contributor to the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and others. Each puzzle book features 125 ingeniously themed crosswords that will appeal to both the adept solver and vices. Designed to be solved in 20 minutes or less, the While-You-Wait Crosswords are perfect while waiting in a doctor's office, a motor vehicle department line, or for the polls to open.
- Author(s)Matt Gaffney
- PublisherSellers Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSellers Publishing, Incorporated
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.