All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionLevel 3 of the X-Train Your Brain series presents moderately challenging puzzles to increase peak brain performance. Timing your solutions is encouraged to develop your ability to solve puzzles quickly and further enhance your alertness and mental agility. This volume emphasizes lateral thinking, in which readers are encouraged to solve puzzles using creative reasoning and out of the box thinking. Each book in the series is inspired by the proven principle that mental muscle, much like physical muscle, can be gained and maintained with an exercise regimen. All of the titles can be used independently or in conjunction with each other. A brain assessment quiz is included in each volume to see which side of the brain (right or left) is more dominant and which side needs to be strengthened. Each volume contains puzzles that enhance left brain skills with verbal, logic, and linear problem solving as well as the right brain skills in visual perception, spatial relationships, and creative problem solving. Finally, whole brain puzzles provide readers with intuitive-thinking exercises that test the skills of the right and left brain combined. The fun way to keep your brain lively and fit!
- Author(s)Corinne Gediman
- PublisherSellers Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSellers Publishing, Incorporated
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.