Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical techniques for applying neuroscience and behavior research to attract new customers Brainfluence explains how to practically apply neuroscience and behavior research to better market to consumers by understanding their decision patterns. This application, called neuromarketing, studies the way the brain responds to various cognitive and sensory marketing stimuli. Analysts use this to measure a consumer's preference, what a customer reacts to, and why consumers make certain decisions. With quick and easy takeaways offered in 60 short chapters, this book contains key strategies for targeting consumers through in-person sales, online and print ads, and other marketing mediums. This scientific approach to marketing has helped many well-kwn brands and companies determine how to best market their products to different demographics and consumer groups. Brainfluence offers short, easy-to-digest ideas that can be accessed in any order. * Discover ways for brands and products to form emotional bonds with customers * Includes ideas for small businesses and n-profits * Roger Dooley is the creator and publisher of Neuromarketing, the most popular blog on using brain and behavior research in marketing, advertising, and sales Brainfluence delivers the latest insights and research, giving you an edge in your marketing, advertising, and sales efforts.
- Author BiographyROGER DOOLEY is the creator and publisher of Neuromarketing, the most popular blog on using brain and behavior research in marketing, advertising, and sales. He is President of Dooley Direct LLC, a consultancy that guides large and small companies in the implementation of new technologies and techniques. Dooley speaks regularly at publishing, advertising, and other industry conferences about neuromarketing and related marketing topics. An expert in digital marketing, he is the cofounder and architect of College Confidential, the leading website for college-bound students and parents.
- Author(s)Roger Dooley
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight492 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.