All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionA young child is fortunate to find his true calling, which has led him to the pathway of an MD degree and ultimately, a career as a well kwn and published neurosurgeon. Life, at the speed of light, when working in the world of neurosurgery, can be joyous, humorous and very alone.</p> We make plans and as the clichE goes, We pray and GOD laughs. At the age of 63, this physician became a patient, after he sustained an acute stroke. This is a story of finding our way when lost and chasing for the highest dreams at the top of any mountain summit.</p> This is also a journey of faith, belief and most importantly, love.</p>
- Author(s)MD Mark Weissman
- PublisherMark Weissman MD.
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMark Weissman MD.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.