All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting from the fundamentals of brakes and braking, Braking of Road Vehicles covers car and commercial vehicle applications and developments from both a theoretical and practical standpoint. Drawing on insights from leading experts from across the automotive industry, experienced industry course leader Andrew Day has developed a new handbook for automotive engineers needing an introduction to or refresh on this complex and critical topic. With coverage broad eugh to appeal to general vehicle engineers and detailed eugh to inform those with specialist brake interests, Braking of Road Vehicles is a reliable, -nsense guide for automotive professionals working within OEMs, suppliers and legislative organizations.
- Author BiographyAndrew Day is the former Dean of the School of Engineering, Design, and Technology, at the University of Bradford, UK and course leader of the university's well-known Braking of Road Vehicles course (widely referred to as 'The Braking Course') for engineers in industry.
- Author(s)Andrew J. Day
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.