All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of developments in the field of bifurcation theory, with emphasis on symmetry breaking and its interrelationship with singularity theory. The tions of universal solutions, symmetry breaking, and unfolding of singularities are discussed in detail. The book t only reviews recent mathematical developments but also provides a stimulus for further research in the field.
- Author(s)D. H. Sattinger
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1983
- Series TitleCBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 40
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight170 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Series Edited byRon Rozier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.