Brand Desire: How to Create Consumer Involvement and Inspiration by Oriol Iglesias, Nicholas Ind (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesire is big business. If companies can create true desirability for their brands, customers will t only express preference and loyalty, they also show a willingness to act as brand champions, participate in online communities, co-create invative ideas, and show the sort of commitment that is rmally associated with fervent employees. However, desire doesn't just happen. Brands need to nurture it by offering both security and surprise. This isn't just about marketing, but rather a reflection of an organization-wide culture and perspective. Using international case studies, Brand Desire explains how companies can engage customers emotionally and create value for them. Managers can successfully build and maintain brand desire through specific strategies and tools, such as: * promoting a principles-driven organization that is grounded in its heritage and distinctive competences; * creating a supportive culture that encourages the active participation of people in brand development; * providing an opportunity for people to communicate more with each other and to encourage socialization through communities and events; and * offering outstanding experiences: being consistent in delivery, from first communications through to after-sales service and support. In a crowded sales environment, brand desire can elevate any product or service so that it stands out from the crowd - and stays there. Brand Desire demonstrates how desirable brands are about desirable experiences, and shows what companies can do to maximize those experiences for their customers.
- Author BiographyNicholas Ind is Associate Professor at the Oslo School of Management and a partner in Equilibrium Consulting. Previously he ran Icon Medialab's brand consultancy arm in Sweden. Before he joined Icon, Nicholas had his own branding consultancy in the UK, was a director of a design group and was an account director in an advertising agency. Nicholas is the author of 11 books. Oriol Iglesias is Associate Professor and Director at the Department of Marketing Management at ESADE Business School in Spain, and also the Director of the ESADE Brand Institute. He is a member of the Executive Committee of the European Academy of Marketing (EMAC), and member of the Academy of Marketing's Scientific Committee of the Special Interest Group on Brand, Identity, and Corporate Reputation. He is also a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Brand Management and the Editorial Review Board of the Journal of Product and Brand Management.
- Author(s)Nicholas Ind,Oriol Iglesias
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.