All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionMany books talk about brand, still more about talent, yet leading organizations are realising their identity as a service/product provider is virtually inseparable from their identity as a place that attracts, motivates and benefits from thriving talent. In Brand and Talent, author Kevin Keohane looks at how organisations can better communicate with people before, during and after their association with the enterprise. He presents a joined up approach that encompasses the needs of brand, marketing, human resources, corporate communications, internal communications and IT. He integrates academic and commercial evidence, as well as practical advice and includes case studies and interviews.
- Author BiographyKevin Keohane is currently partner at BrandPie, a strategic brand consultancy.
- Author(s)Kevin Keohane
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.