All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionNation branding--a set of ideas rooted in Western marketing--gained popularity in the post-communist world by promising a quick fix for the identity malaise of transitional societies. Since 1989, almost every country in Central and Eastern Europe has engaged in nation branding initiatives of varying scope and sophistication. For the first time, this volume collects in one place studies that examine the practices and discourses of the nation branding undertaken in these countries. In addition to documenting various rebranding initiatives, these studies raise important questions about their political and cultural implications.
- Author BiographyNadia Kaneva is Assistant Professor in the Department of Media, Film, and Journalism Studies at the University of Denver.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white halftones
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byNadia Kaneva
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.