All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionContaining 90+ case studies including BP, Beyonce, Pizza Hut and Chrysler, this is the first book to analyze brandjacking - when organizations lose control of their brand's image online. Combining crisis communication and social media, this book charts the trend's growth, offering advice to those who find themselves at the mercy of brand pirates.
- Author BiographyQuentin Langley is a PR professional with international practitioner experience and a strong record in team building, coaching and mentoring. He works at the interface of academia and business, especially with regard to research into social media and crisis management. He is Senior lecturer in Marketing, University of Bedfordshire Business School, a fellow of CIPR, the co-author of Key Concepts in Public Relations and the Editor of Brandjack News. Quentin has more than two decades experience in PR, including working in the Global Media Relations team at Shell International and being Head of Global PR at Knight Frank. He is Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and former Chair of CIPR International. He has published a number of articles in media industry press.
- Author(s)Quentin Langley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.