All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionBrands and brand management have become a central feature of the modern ecomy and a staple of business theory and business practice. Contrary to the law's conception of trademarks, brands are used to indicate far more than source and/or quality. This volume begins the process of broadening the legal understanding of brands by explaining what brands are and how they function, how trademark and antitrust/competition law have misunderstood brands, and the implications of continuing to igre the role brands play in business competition. This is the first book to engage with the topic from an interdisciplinary perspective, hence it will be a must-have for all those interested in the phemen of brands and how their function is recognized by the legal system. The book integrates both a competition and an intellectual property law dimension and explores the regulatory environment and case law in both Europe and the United States.
- Author BiographyDeven R. Desai is Associate Professor of Law and Ethics at the Scheller College of Business, Georgia Institute of Technology. Ioannis Lianos is Professor of Global Competition Law and Policy in the Faculty of Laws, founding director of the Centre for Law, Economics and Society, and executive director of the Jevons Institute for Competition Law and Economics, all at University College London. Spencer Weber Waller is Director of the Institute for Consumer Antitrust Studies and Professor at Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDeven R. Desai,Ioannis Lianos,Spencer Weber Waller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.