CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionBrave Artist shines a light on the courage that is required to pursue the artistic path. Written as a series of questions, it is a powerful guide for artists who are in search of a way to identify and remove the creative blocks that keep them stuck. At its core, Brave Artist is a book about belief, and the mindset that is required to own and take full responsibility for your creative power. In this heartfelt guide, Jeannie Thomma shares wisdom gathered from more than two decades of work in the arts as a teacher, creativity coach, fiber artist, and gallery owner. She provides keen insights and transformational tools for how to live life as a brave and thriving artist.
- Author BiographyJeannie Thomma is an expert on the creative process and how to confidently and gracefully market your art to grow a thriving practice. She is the author of Brave Artist: Getting the Work Done; the creator of the weekly audio series: Meditations for Artists; and the curator and publisher of the printed art book series Art for the Heart. Jeannie helps artists to raise their confidence and commitments to make the brave and life-changing shift from surviving to thriving. Her creative expertise, no-nonsense marketing skills and empowering training programs have helped artists nationally and internationally, begin and build thriving art practices and heart centered art businesses. She brings a rich understanding of the obstacles and fears that artists face on the journey to self-expression and sustainability. Aware of the courage that is required to follow the path of the artist, Jeannie has created transformational coaching programs that support artists as they embody their creative brilliance and embrace their own genius. Jeannie is a master coach, author, speaker, workshop leader and artist-in-residence. As a practicing fiber artist and former gallery owner, she is passionate about being of service to artists. Jeannie joyfully shines a light on the parallel paths of financial freedom and spiritual awakening that every successful artrepreneur travels. Her message is one of belief, empowerment and creative expression. To learn more about Jeannie's private and group coaching programs for artists and creatives visit www.jeanniethomma.com.
- Author(s)Jeannie Thomma
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.