All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHip young knitters kw the Internet is the freshest source for knitting information, inspiration, and materials. Many follow knitting's creative bloggers obsessively. In Brave New Knits , Interweave magazine contributor Julie Turjoman has gathered a talented group of the most popular bloggers, each of whom shares a new pattern created just for this book. Contributors include Clara Parkes of Knitter's Review , Stefanie Japel of Glampyre Knits , Jared Flood of Brooklyn Tweed , and many more. Each blogger's pattern is accompanied by a profile explaining how they developed their signature styles and their thoughts on knitting's vibrant online community. With 26 exclusive, previously unpublished patterns and an extensive resource section, Brave New Knits provides today's generation of knitters with their own insider's guide to their favourite personalities and gorgeous patterns from newer bloggers.
- Author BiographyAn accomplished knitter for more than 20 years, Julie Turjoman's original hand-knit designs have been published in Interweave Knits and Twist Collective magazines, as well as the book Vampire Knits (Potter Craft, 2010). She writes and designs in the San Francisco Bay area, in a room filled with yarn.
- Author(s)Julie Turjoman
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Out-of-print date11/06/2015
- Content Note90 colour photographs
- Weight535 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.