All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe common image of the secretary or personal assistant is that of a quiet Miss Jones type - t usually expected to have the courage (or the right) to speak out on something they are passionate about. However, PAs have a vital role to play in an education environment - a role that requires real bravery. Written by the former PA to the principal of an invative new academy in the UK, who w delivers training courses for secretaries and PAs in schools globally, this book offers tips, hints, anecdotes, time-saving advice, kwledge and expertise for PAs, secretaries and administrators to follow throughout the year. Each individual bravery-themed section is packed with advice and insights to assist with your continuing professional development, enable you to perform at your best and cope with the inevitable challenging situations you face. All too often the 'forgotten' members of staff when it comes to arranging CPD events and opportunities, it is vital that every school Personal Assistant, Secretary or Administrator has access to some form of development resource to assist them in supporting their Headteacher or Principal. Brave PAs is the ONLY book specifically written with this audience in mind - by a former school PA, based on her own experiences and those of school administrative staff worldwide. PAs, secretaries and administrators in schools, colleges and universities, this book is for you.
- Author BiographyAngela Garry has 24 years' experience in administrative roles, including working in three universities, a training company, and five years in a new academy in the UK. Globally the most connected personal assistant and PA trainer on LinkedIn, Angela has delivered seminars, training events and CPD workshops for over 3,300 PAs in education and corporate settings throughout the world. A frequent speaker at UK PA conferences and trade events, Angela edits a magazine for head teachers' PAs and guest-writes for several other PA publications, as well as mentoring and coaching PAs throughout the UK.
- Author(s)Angela Garry
- PublisherIndependent Thinking Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependent Thinking Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width148 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.