All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wake of a failed attack on America's premier theme park which put his own daughter at risk, Special Forces operator Jad Bell is sent after the man who arranged it. But it soon becomes clear that capturing him is just the start: his employer, kwn only as the Architect, has already set something far worse in motion. At the centre of it all are two women deep under cover. One is an American spy whose intel is the only hope they have, but who has lived a lie for so long she cant be trusted. And the other is a woman as beautiful as she is deadly, already living in the States, and poised to execute the Architect's plans at a moment's tice. The stakes are even higher, the clock is ticking, and this time the enemies are hiding in plain sight...
- Author BiographyGreg Rucka is the bestselling author of nearly a dozen novels published in the US. He has also written several short-stories, countless comics, and the occasional non-fiction essay. In comics, he has had the opportunity to write stories featuring some of the world's best-known characters, including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and most recently Punisher. He lives in Portland, Oregon, with his wife and two children. Visit his website at www.gregrucka.com, follow him on Twitter @ruckawriter, and find him on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GregRucka.
- Author(s)Greg Rucka
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJad Bell
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMulholland Books
- Weight396 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.