CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionA view from outside Brazil that seeks to understand how Brazilian society is responding to the processes of global integration. Also documents the plurality of ways that social actors and analysts interpret the transformations.
- PublisherIberoamericana Editorial Vervuert S.L.U
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintIberoamericana Editorial Vervuert S.L.U
- Weight346 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byHorst Nistschack,Peter Birle,Sergio Costa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.