All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- Description<b>Plate up ather slice of Southern magic and mystery from the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of <i>Lemon Pies and Little White Lies</i> . . .</b><b>PIE SHELLS AND DEATH BELLES</b> Ella Mae LeFaye s delicious pies are still drawing long lines as well as the attention of Beatrice Burbank, president of the Camellia Club, a philanthropic organization comprised of high-society Southern ladies from the charming and affluent town of Sweet Briar, Georgia. To ensure the success of their centennial dessert cookbook, Bea hires Ella Mae to teach the tasty tricks of her trade to the club s members at their annual retreat. Eager to work on new recipes for customers with food allergies and dietary restrictions, Ella Mae readily agrees. But when Ella Mae finds Bea s body floating in Lake Havenwood, she wonders what she s gotten herself mixed up in. Someone certainly wanted Bea to eat humble pie, and the retreat offers shortage of unsavory characters, including Ella Mae s longtime nemesis, Loralyn Gayr. Ella Mae definitely doesn t need magic to tell her she must find the killer before someone else gets panned.
- Author Biography<b>ELLERY ADAMS </b>is the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of the Books by the Bay Mysteries, featuring <i>Writing All Wrongs</i> and <i>Lethal Letters</i>; the Charmed Pie Shoppe Mysteries, featuring <i>Lemon Pies and Little White Lies</i> and <i>Pecan Pies and Homicides; </i>and the Book Retreat Mysteries, featuring <i>Murder in the Mystery Suite</i> and <i>Murder in the Paperback Parlor</i>.<i></i>She has had a lifelong love affair with both stories and food. She writes and creates culinary delights from her home in central Virginia.
- Author(s)Ellery Adams
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCharmed Pie Shoppe Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.