All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionBefore a product ever reaches store shelves, it first has to be made. Learn about the steps of production in How Do They Make That? This series uses exciting images and easy-to-read text to show young readers how raw materials are turned into the finished products that people buy.
- Author(s)Jody Jensen Shaffer
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow Do They Make That?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width196 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.