All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionPart Carmelite history and part anthology of Eucharistic prayers and meditations, Bread of Heaven is an ideal prayer resource for Catholics drawn to Carmelite spirituality and dedicated to Eucharistic devotions. Penny Hickey, O.C.D.S., gathered together choice selections from twenty-four Carmelite saints and writers, introducing each one with a brief biography. Voices from the long, rich Carmelite tradition-from Teresa of Avila and John of the Cross to Edith Stein and Jessica Powers-proclaim their profound love and adoration of the Eucharist.
- Author BiographyPenny Hickey has been a secular Carmelite since 1991. She is the Formation Director for the Community of Our Lady of Mt Carmel in Washington DC. She began working on this compilation of Eucharist prayers and meditations in anticipation of the recent Year of the Eucharist.
- Author(s)Penny Hickey
- PublisherAve Maria Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2006
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationIA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria Press
- Out-of-print date10/06/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.