All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionBread of Life, Cup of Salvation is an invitation to a deeper appreciation for the celebration of the Mass and a greater conviction of its importance for our ordinary living-out of Christian faith in daily life. Taking into account the Catechism of the Catholic Church and the new edition of the General Instruction on the Roman Missal, Fr. John Baldovin, S.J., centers his lucid commentary on the Mass around the most recent official documents and provides an up-to-date survey of the historical development of the Mass from the New Testament to the present. Clear, concise, and accessible, Bread of Life, Cup of Salvation is an informative and powerful reflection on the meaning of the Eucharist for us today.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Baldovin, S.J., is professor of historical and liturgical theology at Weston Jesuit School of Theology. An expert in the history of the liturgy, eucharistic theology, and the role of the priest in the church, he is the author of numerous articles and several books, including Worship: City, Church and Renewal and Liturgy in Ancient Jerusalem.
- Author(s)John F. Baldovin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/10/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleThe Come & See Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width132 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.