All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- Description<i>In Break Ground Without Breaking Up: 7 Keys to Securing a Strong Relationship while Building or Remodeling Your Home</i>, co-authors Sandy Berendes and Laura Longville show readers in committed relationships how to navigate home construction with as little stress and conflict as possible. Filled with real-life stories from the many couples the authors have successfully helped through this process, Break Ground Without Breaking Up will help you and your partner achieve two significant goals: Build your dream home or remodel your castle to be its best, and grow the love in your relationship. Just like a house, a relationship is only as good as the framework that supports it. Learn how to remodel your relationship so that it turns out just like your new home: enhanced and improved!
- Author(s)Laura Longville,Sandy Berendes
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.