All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do we stay <strong>stuck in unwanted relationship patterns</strong> that keep us in addictive relationships, <strong>breaking hearts and being broken hearted</strong>? How can we <strong>break free</strong><strong>from the relationship issues</strong> that keep us locked in <strong>unfulfilling romantic partnerships</strong>? In her self-help relationship book for women, Emily Rose <strong>guides the reader through an inner journey</strong> that facilitates a perspective shift, <strong>answering these and other challenging questions</strong> that hopeless (and hopeful) romantics have been seeking for years. <em>This book will teach you t just how to break a bad habit, but how to break your bad love habits.</em> In this <strong>how-to guide</strong> and corresponding <strong>relationship workbook</strong>, you'll discover: - <strong>Exercises</strong> to implement immediately to help you attract the love and respect you deserve - <strong>Practices</strong> to take into your everyday life to instill healthy habits in life and love - <strong>Worksheets</strong> that will reveal unconscious patterns so you can stop playing relationship games and start having successful, fulfilling romantic relationships <em><strong>Break Your Bad Love Habits</strong></em> takes the reader through a <strong>5-step process</strong> that helps them to have more <strong>authentic, fulfilling, and successful romantic relationships</strong>. This book will teach single ladies and gentlemen <em>and </em>people currently in relationships techniques that will help them <strong>let go of the past</strong>, <strong>stop being codependent</strong>, and <strong>learn to love themselves <em>first</em></strong> and then call in their ideal partnership. <em>This book presents familiar scenarios and gives clear, actionable steps for creating the best dynamic possible in (and out) of romantic relationships. </em> The download of this book <strong>includes a free relationship workbook</strong> that will <strong>add ather dimension</strong><strong>to the reader's</strong><strong>transformation process</strong>. This relationship advice book will help you <strong>ditch those toxic relationships</strong>, build trust in relationship, have better relationship communication, and ultimately help you <strong>call in the happy relationship you crave</strong>. <strong>Amplify your personal power</strong> with these invaluable relationship tips, and <strong>learn how to love from a place of love rather than fear</strong>.
- Author BiographyEmily Rose is a bestselling author and breakup coach at emilyrosecoaching.com. Her mission is to help people not wake up on their death and think, What did I just do with my life? Her deepest desire is to help people hone in on their passion, remove distraction from their mission, and go grab life by the horns. As a breakup coach, Emily helps people who know they're here for a bigger purpose to stop distracting themselves with the drama of unconscious relationship habits and start living on purpose; she helps mission-driven entrepreneurs stop distracting themselves with the minutiae of menial tasks and start bounding toward success; she helps people to break free from small living to experience their biggest, truest, most fulfilling lives. Emily wants you to have your cake and eat it, too. And she's determined to join you in the feast. Find out more at emilyrosecoaching.com.
- Author(s)Emily Rose
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.