Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn Breakaway , entrepreneurial businessman, Charles Fred presents a revolutionary performance model that helps your company break away from the competition. He offers a new approach to organizational learning that will dramatically speed up the learning process and help any company save on their two most valuable resources - time and money. Breakaway provides the critical information you need for hastening the moment when each worker in your organization can convert kwledge into action to provide value to the customer, and increase the bottom line.
- Author BiographyCharles L. Fred is a thought leader in performance improvement and an expert in learning speed. He is the president and CEO of Avaltus, Inc., a leading provider of e learning services to the world s largest companies. In the past twenty years he has directed major change efforts in both the manufacturing and service industries, has consulted to successful companies around the globe, and has been a frequent speaker to major business forums and groups of senior executives. Once a nationally ranked NCAA track athlete, he continues to compete in corporate races across the country. He lives in Centennial, Colorado, with his wife, Julie, and their three teenage children.
- Author(s)Charles L. Fred
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight291 g
- Width144 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.