Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaz Croxley. An unemployable, inner-city dwelling retro-punk. Illiterate because of his dyslexia - but possessed of his own peculiar intelligence. Struggling to pay off his corrupt landlord, Daz loots an electronics shop during an inner-city riot. Included in his bounty is a handful of sequentially-numbered GBP20 tes. Daz can't kw that this money comes from a vastly larger hoard, the product of a fraudulent property deal, a hoard for which men have already died. But others kw. The achitect of the fraud for one - serving his jail term but still with a dangerously long reach. Police officers - t all batting for the same team. Other criminals out for what they can get. When word leaks out that Daz kws the location of the money, his life and the lives of his few real friends are in peril. His only hope is to play his pursuers off against each other in a deadly game of bluff and double bluff.
- Author BiographyLeicester-based Rod Duncan is a house-husband in his mid-thirties, whose wife teaches English to asylum seekers. Born in Wales, Rod Duncan moved to Taiwan in 1989, where he established an environmental education development programme on behalf of the Baha'i community. He returned to Leicester in 1993. BACKLASH is Rod Duncan's first novel.
- Author(s)Rod Duncan
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/02/2004
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight225 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine1 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.